Fall Recitals 2022
Thank you for participating in our recital. Recitals will help you as a musician to work on your stage presence and give you an opportunity to perform for your friends, family, and other musicians. It is also a good opportunity to set some performance goals and have songs performance ready. The more you perform the easier it becomes to perform. If you have any questions regarding stage presence or stage fright, see your instructor for some tips!
The recitals will be held on Sunday, October 23rd and October 30th at Alpharetta Presbyterian Church. Please view the program above to find out which recital and session your student is in.
Alpharetta Presbyterian Church
180 Academy St.
Alpharetta, GA 30009
When you pull into the church, veer towards the right. Pass the playground on your left and park in the parking lot on the right side of the building. You will see the double doors there with an NFSM sign on the door. Once you enter, the sanctuary entrance will be on the right. Please arrive 5-10 minutes early to allow for parking.
There will be three sessions per recital date.
Session 1 begins 2:00pm
Session 2 begins 3:00pm
Session 3 begins 4:00pm
Recital Rules & Guidelines:
1. Venues require masks and social distancing. Families may sit together.
2. All participants and family members attend at their own health risk and indemnify NFSM of any responsibility related to COVID. Please stay home if you are feeling unwell. Should you test positive after the recital, please let us know so that we can alert other students/families to get tested.
3. Students must stay for ENTIRE session they are placed in
4. All music must be memorized unless granted special permission by director
5. $20 recital participant fee – billed to CC on file
6. Dress code is business casual/semi-formal
7. Students are responsible for sending accompaniment MP3s to office or live accompanist scheduling and rehearsals.
All performers are asked to do the following:
1. Arrive at least 5-10 minutes prior to session of performance or earlier if needed.
2. Have instruments tuned, accompaniment tracks on iphone/ipod/mp3 player (just in case as backups – downloaded, not streaming) and be ready to perform at least 5 minutes prior to session of performance.
3. Please arrive early and stay for your entire session. (This applies to guests also.)
4. The dress is semi-formal, so please dress appropriately.
5. After your performance, it is professional to curtsy or bow to your audience.
6. Please come prepared – Unprepared performers will not be permitted to perform. No books or sheet music allowed – all music needs to be memorized
7. If you have not done so yet and require an accompaniment track for your performance, please email the track to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to your performance. Have fun and good luck!