Give the Gift of Music!
Looking for the perfect gift for friends, family, co-workers, or loved ones? Give them the gift the never stops giving, the gift of music!
For only $130 give them the start of their musical journey! Each gift certificate provides the user with 4-30minute or 2-60minute sessions to be used in the first month of lessons! Should they choose to continue the lessons past their first month, we will waive all registration fees and start with at the standard rate.
Multi Month Gift Certificates Available!
1-Month | $130
2-Month | $230
3-Month | $330
So what do you do?
- Contact us at 770-753-0322 or email@example.com BEFORE December 22nd to purchase a gift certificate.
- Choose between a hard copy (can be picked up from our Alpharetta office) or an electronic copy to be emailed to you. (A hard copy may be mailed upon request)
- The one that receives this gift certificate can simply contact us to arrange their music lessons for any instrument we teach including vocal training. This gift certificate can be used in any of our three locations (North Fulton Music in Alpharetta, Cooper Music in Brookhaven, or Grant Park Music in Downtown Atlanta).
- After their lessons are up, they can choose to continue at standard pricing. We will waive all registration costs.
Gift Certificate Terms and Conditions
- This gift certificate is valid until twelve months from the date of issuance, and can be redeemed at any North Fulton School of Music LLC music schools including North Fulton Music, Grant Park Music, and Cooper Music.
- This gift certificate is non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash in part or full and is valid for a single transaction only
- This gift certificate is not valid during any sale or in conjunction with any special promotion past, present, or future
- This gift certificate can only be applied towards registration of a new student. New student defined as any person that has not been actively enrolled at any North Fulton School of Music school.
- Strictly no extension of the expiry date from the date of issue will be allowed
- The management retains the right to reject any voucher that has been tampered with or found in any way unacceptable
- We are not responsible if a gift certificate is lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed and no replacement will be provided in these circumstances
- One month defined as 2-hours of music lessons, at either 1-hour bi-monthly or 30-minutes weekly.
- Any person using this gift certificate and choosing to continue lessons will have registration fees waived and may continue at the standard rate